[TYPO3-ttnews] ###NEWS_IMAGE### is not replaced in latest view

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 22 08:17:54 CET 2012

Hi,

On 21-1-2012 23:40, Ralf Heydenreich wrote:
> in my latest view the ###NEWS_IMAGE### marker is not replaced. Here's my
> template:

The news image is an image belonging to a news item.

> <!-- ###TEMPLATE_LATEST### begin
> This is the template for the latest news, typically displayed on a
> frontpage -->
> no-repeat">
> <h3 class="blockheader">New!</h3>
> <!-- ###CONTENT### begin
> This is the part of the template substituted with the list of news: -->
> <!-- ###NEWS### begin
> Template for a single item
> -->

The comment says that the news items starts here, so I expect the marker
to be available here. Anything before this is for the entire list, not
for individual news items

> <!--###LINK_ITEM###-->###NEWS_TITLE###<!--###LINK_ITEM###-->
[...]
> My template snippet:
>
> lib.field_event < plugin.tt_news
> lib.field_event {
> code = LATEST
> pid_list = 14
> backPid = 17
> limit = 1

You want only one news item, so you can make an HTML template which has
all the HTML within the block for the item itself and just set the
templateFile property in Typoscript to use this template here.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.