[TYPO3-ttnews] problem with a list in the detail page

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Dec 5 15:29:06 CET 2012

even if inserted by TS the news plug & controller responds to the
&tx_news_pi1[action]=detail in the url

i guess my only possibility is to write a new controller just for this list

and i guess the topic is larger.. it involves the Extbase dispatcher..
right?

--

Stefano Cecere
KRUR studio - http://krur.com