[TYPO3-ttnews] ext:news facebook share javascript button not working

Thomas Meixner tom.meixner at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 20:02:04 CEST 2012

Hello list,

I noticed that the facebook share button on my site is not working and just
displays instead of a button_count a non working 'share' link. I cherry-
picked a recent bugfix in the ViewHelper since I have diverged from master
so I'm wondering whether it's maybe my installation and I'm missing
something else?

The generated code looks correct, is the facebook share feature working for
other people?

name="fb_share" type="button_count"
share_url="http://mysite.de/page">Partager</a>
	<script src="http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/connect.php/js/FB.Share"
type="text/javascript"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript">
		/*<![CDATA[*/
		FB.Event.subscribe('message.send', function(targetUrl) {
			_gaq.push(['_trackSocial', 'facebook', 'send',
targetUrl]);
		});

		/*]]>*/
	</script>