[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news pagination and realurl

Thomas Skierlo pubtsk1 at pix-pro.eu
Tue Apr 24 15:26:02 CEST 2012

Hi everybody,

I have a working configuration of tx_news and realurl in a multilanguage
environment, with list view, category menu and date menu on one page.
This page is paginated by tx_news internal paginate view helper. Now the
only thing that's left is the realurl-configuration for the pagination.

I tried it by adding the following to the 'postVarSets' section

'browse' =>  array(

	array(

		'GETvar' =>  'tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]',

	),

	'noMatch' =>  'bypass'

),

It gives me a correct url for the first (list view) page, like:

"http://www.example.com/en/news/"

and a strange one for the first paginated list view:

"http://www.example.com/en/news//browse/2/"

Notice the double "//" in front of "browse". Funny thing is: It works
(at least in a browser). Is there a way to get rid of this double "//"?
It's probably neither an issue of tx_news nor of realurl.

TIA

Thomas Skierlo