[TYPO3-ttnews] useSPidFromCategory and articles in more than one category

Stephan Grass hallo at stephan-grass.de
Thu Apr 19 09:53:38 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am using useSPidFromCategory to define the single-page for the news.
When one article is assigned to more than one category, in latest and
list-views the news will link to the single-page of the first category,
ordered by alphabet.

I can change the order of the assinged categories in the news record.
But this will take no effect. The news will link to the the single-view
of the first categorie in alphabetic order. Also ###NEWS_CATEGORY###
will show the categories in alphabetic order.

I want to use the single-view of the first assigned category, ordered
individually in the news record

Any idea
Stephan