[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news on two pages only list entries at one page

Werner Kühn werner_kuehn at gmx.de
Thu Apr 12 19:06:23 CEST 2012

Hello,

After upgrade from typo3 4.2.8 to 4.6.7 I am not able to show tt_news on
two different pages. Only the latest page I have been modifying in the
backend gets displayed with news entries and the other one doesn't show
any entries. This is independent from whether I use LIST or LATEST.
I have been adding two tt_news plugins into the same page and both show
up, but once again only at the page I have been modifying last in the
backend.
Any clue? Drives me grazy.
Thanks Werner