[TYPO3-ttnews] extend news 2

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Thu Apr 5 18:18:58 CEST 2012

hi anna

as a starter of that old thread :) i can tell you that latest trunk (or i
don't know if Georg already submitted that feature)
there is the possibility to extend a news model very easily! bypassing all
extbase difficulties.

you just add the new field to the extension (injecting your TCA) and then
you tell news ext to add you "extending class" to add that field to the
news model

it wasm't difficult to make it work (and it works really well and it's
really future proof) just checking the code.

i guess we should add it to the official docs as soon as the feature will
be release public

ciao

--

   Stefano Cecere