[TYPO3-ttnews] extend news 2

Anna Doring anna.doring at web.de
Thu Apr 5 15:26:10 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm sorry for starting a new thread, but I didn't find a possibility to
answer to the old one for me as a new subscriber. I'm referring to:
[TYPO3-ttnews] extending news - Wed Mar 7 09:21:15 CET 2012

Can somebody give more details how to add new fields to a news record?
Example: If an arcticle refers to a location there should be a field for
the name of the location. Using the kickstarter, there is no problem,
but I want to use a future-proof method. I tried the extension builder,
but I only succeed in adding a new news time. Well, that's not what I want.

All the best
Anna