[TYPO3-ttnews] news ext: list view and detail view at the same page

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Thu Sep 29 10:34:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

there is currently only one solution:

create a custom extension and use its ext_tables.php or write it in your
typo3conf/extTables.php

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXT']['news']['switchableControllerActions']['listActionOnly']
= 1

after that you need to reselect the list view in the plugin of list view.

after that list-view should not switch back to single view anymore

georg