[TYPO3-ttnews] Wiki for EXT:news is starting

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Wed Sep 21 20:37:01 CEST 2011

Hi everybody,

I am using some dead time (watching and controlling large importers) to
produce not only code but to write some nice things down I did already
produce with EXT:news.

Link to the wiki:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-news/wiki

I am just starting, so it is pretty empty but I hope that will change a
bit. Plan is to collect How-Tos, Ideas, Snippets and all those little
things which can help all of us while using the extension.

Some nice snippets already:
- Get former cObj->data in fluid:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-news/wiki/ContentObjectData
- Automatic creation of RSS feeds:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-news/wiki/Automatic_RSS_Feeds

Both sample are already used on production sites like:
http://www.ktm.com/news-events/news/all.html

Have a great night
Georg