[TYPO3-ttnews] news: realurl configuration

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 15:30:11 CEST 2011

This is not how it should be done I assume but I have a working
realurl configuration in /typo3conf/localconf.php that's working for
me at the moment for the [news] extension:

'postVarSets' => array(
	'_DEFAULT' => array(

		'news' => array(
		array(
				 'GETvar' =>
'tx_news_pi1[controller]',
				 'valueMap' => array(
					 'nieuws' => '',
				 ),
				 'noMatch' => 'bypass',
			 ),
			array(
				 'GETvar' => 'tx_news_pi1[action]',
				 'valueMap' => array(
					 'detail' => '',
				 ),
				 'noMatch' => 'bypass',
			 ),

			array(
				'GETvar' => 'tx_news_pi1[news]',
				'lookUpTable' => array(
					'table' =>
'tx_news_domain_model_news',
					'id_field' => 'uid',
					'alias_field' => 'title',
					'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT
deleted',
					'useUniqueCache' => 1,
					'useUniqueCache_conf' =>
array(
						'strtolower' => 1,
						'spaceCharacter' =>
'-',
					),
				),
			),
		),

and after this I had some other records so make sure you close it
accordingly with:

	),
);

or something like this at the end. I will wait for a new/better way of
realURL inclusion in /typo3conf/localconf.php  but above solution is
already working for me, see for example the individual links on the
page:

http://www.geefgratis.nl/over-ons/persberichten/

1 example of the realurl URL:
http://www.geefgratis.nl/over-ons/persbericht/news/uitgebreide-helpdesk-stichting-geefgratis-online/