[TYPO3-ttnews] Switch to news2

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 15:30:58 CEST 2011

Maybe I should give this a try some day:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/typo3-importer/screenshots/

It's a tt_news importer plugin for wordpress. If the new news
extension won't have a tt_news importer why not switch to Wordpress at
all if the above plugin really works? 90% of my website is news ;-)
But I will sit back and do nothing and see what will happen to news &
TYPO3. But I am waiting for a tt_news importer as tt_news itselfs is
going to be outdated and should not be used in future new
installations of TYPO3.

Best Regards
Jordan