[TYPO3-ttnews] Switch to news

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Sat Sep 17 21:34:25 CEST 2011

On 17.09.11 17:32, Robert Wildling wrote:
> Sy - who are you? A developer? Present yourself!

Who are YOU? I've never read your name in a positive context (and this
includes the Assoc Membership listing, where neither you, nor your
company is listed)

 > TYPO3 became too complex and - talking about
 > tt_news spaghetti code - how well is TYPO3 core code, if it is sooo
 > difficult and / or time consuming to implement a news feature?
Of course, it's cruel code - so let's just recreate TYPO3 from scratch!
Ohh.. I heard a few are already working on that..

 > If you want to be quiet that's fine with me. I like to give my input
 > - that's what the open source community asks for. And there has to be
 > room for critique.
Grr.. I can't reply to this without too much irony..

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert