[TYPO3-ttnews] Problems after update to 4.6b2

Björn Pedersen pedersen at frm2.tum.de
Wed Sep 7 08:07:58 CEST 2011

Am 06.09.2011 17:34, schrieb J. Schaller:
> On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 18:56:33 +0200, Philipp Gampe
> <typo3.lists at philippgampe.info> wrote:
>
>>> Wiki. All the prerequisites are in place. However, one of my 3
>>> webpages doesn't show any newsrecords now (tt_news). The other 2 pages
>
>> Looks more like a language problem.
>> Did you try to download the language packs again?
>
> Ok, the Caps probably drew your attention to that, but I consider the
> markers problem minor in comparison to the fact that all newsrecords
> have disappeared (those that are not marked as blog anyway). It looks
> like the template doesn't get loaded or something. Also, in the
> tt_news extension configuration, the options scroll down in an endless
> loop, repeating again and again. Something has definitely been broken
> by the update. I've reverted to 4.5.x for now.
>
> Maybe someone else with tt_news and 4.6b2 could confirm the behaviour?
>

> Cheers,
> J. Schaller

Yes, there are some problems with 4.6
a) Due to caching framework changes you have to add

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['caching']['cacheConfigurations']['tt_news_cache']['frontend']
= 't3lib_cache_frontend_VariableFrontend';
 in ext_localconf.php

b) Due to a change in csc:
  add  this to your main template:
 # tt_news for 4.6