[TYPO3-ttnews] Problems after update to 4.6b2

J. Schaller jorgosch at terra.es
Tue Sep 6 17:34:41 CEST 2011

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 18:56:33 +0200, Philipp Gampe
<typo3.lists at philippgampe.info> wrote:

>> Wiki. All the prerequisites are in place. However, one of my 3
>> webpages doesn't show any newsrecords now (tt_news). The other 2 pages

>Looks more like a language problem.
>Did you try to download the language packs again?

Ok, the Caps probably drew your attention to that, but I consider the
markers problem minor in comparison to the fact that all newsrecords
have disappeared (those that are not marked as blog anyway). It looks
like the template doesn't get loaded or something. Also, in the
tt_news extension configuration, the options scroll down in an endless
loop, repeating again and again. Something has definitely been broken
by the update. I've reverted to 4.5.x for now.

Maybe someone else with tt_news and 4.6b2 could confirm the behaviour?

Cheers,
J. Schaller