[TYPO3-ttnews] Problems after update to 4.6b2

J. Schaller jorgosch at terra.es
Sun Sep 4 23:46:02 CEST 2011

Hello,

I wanted to have a look at 4.6 beta2 and followed the update guide on
Wiki. All the prerequisites are in place. However, one of my 3
webpages doesn't show any newsrecords now (tt_news). The other 2 pages
are running a timtab blog which looks ok, but the pagebrowser now
displays "Treffer ###SPAN_BEGIN###%s bis %s von ###SPAN_BEGIN###%s" -
looks like something in the template doesn't get parsed either.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
J. Schaller