[TYPO3-ttnews] offset param by GET for AJAX page

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Mon Oct 24 22:05:12 CEST 2011

for now the easiest way i managed to do it (pass an offset parameter via
GET var) was modifying

function createDemandObjectFromSettings($settings) of
/Classes/Controller/NewsController.php
from
	$demand->setOffset($settings['offset']);
		if (intval(t3lib_div::_GP('offset')) > 0) {
			$demand->setOffset(intval(t3lib_div::_GP('offset')));
		} else {
			$demand->setOffset($settings['offset']);
		}

Georg: do you think it coudl be itneresting make it more "universal" and
prepare a patch for it?

ciao
stefano

--