[TYPO3-ttnews] ext:news - list view - how to display items in two columns?

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Sat Oct 8 16:45:03 CEST 2011

Many thanks for the tip. Got me into fluid for the first time :)
I solved it now by adding a new class in partials/list/item.html

The class .article articletype resp. the class .news article did not
recognize the float so I added a new div class at the top of item.html
with a float and now I have a nice multi column layout with the movie
thumbnails :)

Stefan