[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news, death only somewhat exaggerated...

Sy Moen josiah.moen at gmail.com
Mon May 2 23:17:19 CEST 2011

git allows for the reasonably simple maintenance of more than one production
branch. This way people can have rather weird implementations for their
specific needs while making general bug fixes "pullable" from their repo. I
hope that the entire forge / TER migrates to git, but for now I would be
satisfied if just tt_news and possibly news2 resided in git.