[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news 3.0.1 in TYPO3 4.1.5 and pagebrowser problems.

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Wed Mar 16 14:11:20 CET 2011

ellou List'

I've to implement tt_news in TYPO3 ver 4.1.5 (I know... not my choice
;>) and just installed it and configured as required. The problem is
that BROWSE_LINKS marker doesn't work as excepted.

It places pagebrowser if the list is overfilled and generates propper
links (tx_ttnews[pointer]=1 etc.) but clicking it doesn't change the
range of the items - it always displays items as there was no pointer in
URL (items from first page of pagebrowser)

Did any body met such situation before?

I copied this configuration (1 to 1 copy) to TYPO3 ver 4.5.2 and there
everything works as expected.

Will be very graceful for any ideas :)

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff