[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news - quo vadis? (Workspace preview, versioning)

Christian Hennecke christian.hennecke at os2voice.org
Tue Mar 15 10:48:44 CET 2011

Am 22.02.2011 11:22, schrieb Henrik Jahn:
> Hi all,
>
> after weeks of trying to find a convenient workflow for publishing news
> I must face the fact that this is impossible with tt_news. Rupert German
> does not seem to support the extension any further and apart from one or
> two patches that did not help, I was unable to find any hint to make
> ends meet.
> Funny, as I seem to be the only person trying to implement a tt_news
> based news system on a multi language website using workspaces...

I've been running tt_news on a multi-language, multi-domain site using
workspaces for several years. It does require some discipline on the
authors' and editors' sides because the TYPO3 workspaces do not provide
a real translation workflow. Feel free to ask questions here or contact
me off-list.

Christian