[TYPO3-ttnews] Alternative link marker <!--###LINK_ITEM###-->

Žiga Dolhar ziga at dolhar.si
Thu Jul 28 17:41:59 CEST 2011

Hello Oliver,

I'm just looking for this functionality - being able to access news item
URL directly in the LIST view. Could you please show your solution?

(Specifically, I'd like to add the facebook/g+/... "like/+1" button, for
which I need the HREF attribute for fb code. I could to this in SINGLE
view by retrieving the current URL and mapping it with genericmarkers,
but I don't know how to do that in the LIST view. Also, if that is
important - my URLs are coolurized.)

Thanks,
Žiga Dolhar