[TYPO3-ttnews] news2: fantastic

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Mon Jan 31 07:12:16 CET 2011

Hi Stefano,

Am 30.01.2011 21:24, schrieb Stefano Cecere:
> i retried today.. on a 4.5 introduction package.
> fantastic!
>
> very nice and good default values!

thanks for your positive feedback!

> looking forward to use it in my next news site, so to start giving back
> feedback, debug, and patches (and learn extBase ;)

great!

A demo site is beening built in the next days (it is already there but
needs some cleanup) and it will show all features of news2 in seperate
news records (so one record for youtube videos, one for related news, ...)

Nikolas installed a hudson on his server which also gives very nice
feedback according unit tests and tests concerning code quality.

Georg