[TYPO3-ttnews] cyrillic not showing ONLY in tt_news

Mario Šargač sargac at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 00:30:19 CET 2011

Hi,

have you tried inserting the same character length of the content for
the (title), but using Latin characters? That would confirm there is
something wrong with characters.. and if it confirms, then you would
check if there are any special characters, then db-connections (db might
be utf-8, but there are few other connections to check,...)

Hope that helps some,
Mario