[TYPO3-ttnews] news2

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Thu Jan 6 10:27:42 CET 2011

Hi,

Am 05.01.2011 21:10, schrieb Robert Wildling:
> In the meantime, I am a big fan ok TypoScript, but this whole
> scribble-dibble-di-doo when it comes to the more link is a big time
> waster to me. Placing the more-link is a layout task and as such way
> easier and quicker to be achieved when placed in HTML.
>
> Instead, there should only be a boolean value that regulates whether the
> more-link should be shown or not depending on that content in bodytext.

as Kay alreasy wrote: With fluid there is far less TS-magic and in
news2, there is a simple viewhelper to get the more link. If you would
like to have the more link only when there is a bodytext, you can either
create your own viewhelper or do something like

<f:if condition="{newsItem.bodytext}>
... link....
</f:if>

Georg