[TYPO3-ttnews] news2

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Wed Jan 5 21:10:50 CET 2011

I will look into the English translation.

And - i indeed DO have a favor to ask - or at least would like to start
a discussion: wouldn't it be more convenient to implement the more-link
as a marker again?

In the meantime, I am a big fan ok TypoScript, but this whole
scribble-dibble-di-doo when it comes to the more link is a big time
waster to me. Placing the more-link is a layout task and as such way
easier and quicker to be achieved when placed in HTML.

Instead, there should only be a boolean value that regulates whether the
more-link should be shown or not depending on that content in bodytext.

What do you guys out there think?

Regards,
Robert