[TYPO3-ttnews] Hopefully a simple question

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Wed Jan 5 10:01:07 CET 2011

Hi,

There is sth in the docu:

        Conditional "more"-Link

With one more line of Typoscript the alternative "more" link can be made
conditional -- means: it will show up when the field "bodytext" contains
something.

Example:

plugin.tt_news.displayList.subheader_stdWrap {
   append = TEXT
   append.data = register:newsMoreLink
   append.wrap = <span class="myclass">|</span>
   append.if.isTrue.field = bodytext
}

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/tt_news/3.0.1/view/1/4/#id2513502
Look for "Conditional more link"