[TYPO3-ttnews] deprecated code in 3.0.1

Simon Child simon at srchild.com
Tue Jan 4 21:35:27 CET 2011

I noticed there was no recent update, and on installing it says my TYPO3
version is too high, but it still works.

So is tt_news dying? I am just working on converting a site with > 300 pages
into 300 tt_news articles...

Simon

news:mailman.5734.1294145724.648.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.typo3.org...