[TYPO3-ttnews] ATagParams for links in LATEST/LIST?

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Wed Feb 23 22:30:57 CET 2011

There is no answer yet, so I give it a try.

I didn't expermiment with typolink stuff, but could you imagine to use
css directly? If you have a wrapper of some kind around the link link
"<span class="linkwrapper">###MORELINK###</span> (I am not sure, if this
is the proper name of the marker...), you could style your link with CSS
like

.linkwrapper a { color:#ff990; }

If you use the LIST or LATEST wrapper, you can style all links in a text...

I don't know, if this would meet your necessities, if not, maybe you
could descibe your situation in a little bit more detail.

Good luck!
Robert