[TYPO3-ttnews] Extra characters in URL ?L=/../..

Lily Wong lily.wong at utoronto.ca
Fri Feb 18 18:19:47 CET 2011

Hi Georg,

You're right - it was indeed an error with the language setting. I
looked in the database and for that particular record and the language
parameter was somehow set to: sys_language_uid = -1. That parameter
should be either 0 (default language) or 4 (secondary language).

Thank you for your help!

Best,
Lily
lily.wong at utoronto.ca