[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news multilanguage problem

Siddhesh siddesh.savant at lelesys.com
Fri Feb 11 10:29:35 CET 2011

Hello list,
  I have a site with three languages,English,catala,spanish.Out of this
catala is default language.I have  implemented tt_news plugin with
lacalisation.

tt_news is running well in all the above languages.
Now my problem is .i will like to explain it wiyh example

let us assume list view of tt_news and the selected language is
english.When i click any news in list view i move on to detail view.
now if i change the language i can't see the correspondint translated
version of that news.

Well to achieve the above problem i need to go to list view of that
language and then move on to detail view.

Is there any facility to achieve it directly.

Any help will be appreciated...