[TYPO3-ttnews] News2: Need for exact same template layout as tt_news

Žiga Dolhar ziga at dolhar.si
Tue Feb 8 22:58:50 CET 2011

On 1.2.2011 0:28, ben van 't ende wrote:

> Heyla,
>
> I would also agree. Especially if you have an import script from tt_news. I
> would agree that almost everyone uses his own templates. The default ones are
> ony demo ones.
>
> gRTz
>
> ben

True, but many developers use the default templates (especially some
classes in HTML that is generated with typoscript) and work on them,
thus using the same "defaults" as a foundation to built upon.

(It is much easier & quicker to adapt CSS declarations to
tt_news-classnames than to locate the nodes in ts config and change them
to reflect the names used in stylesheet.)

Yours,
Žiga