[TYPO3-ttnews] news2 - article

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k at prolabium.com
Tue Feb 1 20:34:59 CET 2011

W dniu 2011-02-01 20:14, Krystian Szymukowicz pisze:

> hi
>
> just a note - so do not kill me for that :)
>
> ...but would it be better to make this extension more general "article
> system"?
>

> Old tt_news was used by many people in so many different solution that
> have nothing to do with "news" system.
>

> So "Article" in Model would be much more universal, do not you think ?

I just even thought about using "Record" instead of "Article" so we
would could have a "general records managment application".

So by replacing some locallang_db.xml labels one can use it as a fast
solution for "car database system" or "cellphone database".
And still have the php code relevenat becase he has general Record
entity (instead of News or Article)

But maybe it goes too far in abstraction.

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz