[TYPO3-ttnews] News list filter by categories

Chivy Lim limchivy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:54:21 CET 2011

Dear Georg,

It is working now. Thank you for your help. I've never thought that it
works because "category mode" is an option for the "Category selection"
in Flexform. And I have one more question about the "date" filter.

My plugin display as "Date Menu" then its link with "year and month"
parameter, and it display correct in the list filter, but it does not
work if I filter it by "year"
url/.../?tx_news_pi1[overwriteDemand][year]=2011&tx_news_pi1[controller]=News

Could we do it by filtering only "year" field?

Best regards,
Chivy