[TYPO3-ttnews] News2 and attached media

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Tue Apr 5 13:29:56 CEST 2011

Yes, there are chacter counters for headlines (you can see how many chars
are allowed for bbc news), and the editor is cool.

You can add anything to it (images, quotes, related news, videos etc and you
see it in the editor, it's not just adding  acode to get replaced on the FE.
That is really cool.

news:mailman.1.1301866965.11004.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.typo3.org...