[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news Downloads

Lina Wolf liste at linawolf.de
Fri Oct 22 16:47:20 CEST 2010

Hi Stefan,
  I wrote an extension called lonewsdownloads. If you are using dam you
can output the damn description otherwise you can manually input
descriptions. Output is fully stylable by typoscript.

To output all Downloads just make a List-View with a special Template
witch outputs nothing but the downloads.

LG Lina

--
Liebe Grüße Lina Wolf