[TYPO3-ttnews] Unwanted CHashCache parameter in link to single view

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Sat Oct 2 19:35:28 CEST 2010

Carsten Wegner wrote:
> Hello Stefan,
>
> Am 02.10.2010 17:36, schrieb Stefan Kaufmann:
>
>> The path to the single view is shown like this:
>> http://www.mydomain.com/page1/single-view/link/f70ed1a22b2cca25d999053b78b86603/article/airbaltic.html
>>

> Are you working with ab_linklist? I've encountered URLs like yours when
> I was testing that extension. Can't tell you anything more, sorry. I
> hope it's a hint to the right direction, anyway.
>
> Cheers
> Carsten

Hi Carsten,
Actually I do use ab_linklist, but it doesn't seem to be the problem. I
uninstalled the ext. and still got the same result.
But I've found out that since I upgraded to realurl version 1.10.0, I
get a 404 error. Using version 1.8..1 works and the single view is
displayed, but the links still contain all the uneccesary codes...
I am actually not sure whether all those numbers and characters are
related to the CHashCache...Can someone confirm? That would be a start
to search into the right direction...
Best regards, Stefan