[TYPO3-ttnews] RSS - One feed with different SinglePids?

Sebastian Reinhardt s.reinhardt at 76media.com
Mon Nov 15 10:16:01 CET 2010

Hi,

we have got 3 Sys-Folders, for our "news" (To seperate the different
news for the editors). Now we uses the rss. In our Setup we have to set
the pid_list to the 3 Sys-FOlders to get all "news" from them. But we
can only set one SinglePid. Every Sys-folder (the news inside) have
different styled singlePids.

Sure we can use 3 different rss-feeds, but is there a possibility to set
the singlePid for each Sys-folder, so the links inside the (only one)
rss pointing to the correct singlepid, of its sys-folder?

i hope u understand what im trying to ask ;)
thx for help