[TYPO3-ttnews] tt-new error after install

Martin martin at theoldecookerybook.com
Fri Nov 12 06:48:07 CET 2010

I get the following error after simply installing the introduction
package of Typo3 4.4.4. Having looked (maybe inadequately) and failed
to find a solution on the net I still think it might be a FAQ so just
point me in the right direction on how to solve this.

I've done nothing more than installing the package.

Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator,
webmaster at theoldecookerybook.com and inform them of the time the error
occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the
error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--
The Olde Cookery Book
Your source for recreational cooking & brewing