[TYPO3-ttnews] 3.0.1: No singlePid defined - PageId for single news display: input necessary in single view plugin?

Prakash spabhat at chandanweb.com
Fri May 7 16:21:13 CEST 2010

Sebastian,

There are some incompatibility in tt_news with respect to older versions.
The latest tt_news extension however comes with it's own update wizard
which helps you resolve all these incompatible settings.
Did you do this update first? You can find this upgrade wizard in
extension manager->tt_news!

It is wise to backup your files and database prior to using upgrade wizard.

--
*Regards,
Prakash A Bhat*

Chandan Web Solutions <http://www.chandanweb.com>