[TYPO3-ttnews] return page from single news

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue May 4 00:50:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

Andreas Kießling kirjoitti:
> there has always been an option to disable the backPid. With 3.0,
> backPid is disabled by default.

This doesn't have any effect. Either it's on or not, the back pid must
be defined in single view plugin otherwise clicking back to news list
link shows the empty single view page with "no news_id given".

> In my last setups with tt_news, i tried to avoid an extra single page
> and display the single view on the same page as the list view. (see
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/tt_news/3.0.1/view/1/4/#id2513502
> for this). So the back link would simply be a link to the current page.

This would be nice and I used this also in older tt_news because you
could define both list and single view in the same plugin instance. But
now this isn't possible and I couldn't get the manual example work since
I don't have a marker/subpart defined for this solely, it's a content
element. I have to dig into your example below when I have time.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*