[TYPO3-ttnews] How to make ['TSFE']->cacheExpires (page cache) respect start / stop time of news record?

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Tue Mar 23 17:51:17 CET 2010

Hey folks,

I know, there are extensions out there to make
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->cacheExpires respect the start / stop date and time of
news records.

But they are old, obviously not maintained anymore... and (I guess) not
compatible anymore with recent core and tt_news versions.

So... is there any way to achieve that a page with a LIST plugin will be
freshly generated right when one item of the list has its start or stop
time?

The extensions I was writing about:

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/cacheexpire/current/
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/ttnewscacheexpire/current/