[TYPO3-ttnews] News Admin empty after hasty update

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] lists.typo3.org at digilog.de
Thu Mar 11 23:37:12 CET 2010

Hello!

I have been a bit hasty on my first update of tt_news from version 2.5.x
to 3.0.1 (yes, yes - I should have read the manual first!):
I started the updater script before updating the database structure.

Now everything seems to work fine besides the fact that News Admin does
not show me any of the existing news records (which are all stored in a
subpage of the page tree - not in a storage folder).

Could this be related to my wrong order of actions? Is there a way to
correct my fault?

Thanks for your help. I know that I should have read first...

Cheers,
Jörg.