[TYPO3-ttnews] How to show LIST + SINGLE at the same time?

Daniel Doesburg | Doesburg.biz daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Wed Jun 30 11:21:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

I try to build the following:

On one and the same page on the left column a tt_news plug-in with the
LIST option and in the right column a tt_news plug-in with the SINGLE
option.

To make that is not a problem, but if I click on a item in the list, the
single view appears and the list gives: "No items to show"!

Any idea how to solve that?

Additional, is it possible to change/mark the active 'list-item' so I
can pimp it with CSS?

All versions are the latest because its a new site. :-)

Kind regards,

Daniel Doesburg