[TYPO3-ttnews] problems installing the tt_news extension

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Mon Jun 14 08:42:08 CEST 2010

You need to talk to you provider to set the php variable memory_limit higher (at least 32BMB, Typo3 v4.2 needs 64MB).

Or you could try to turn on "use CURL" in the install tool.

Or you download it to a local installation of Typo3 on your computer, where it will be unpacked to typo3conf/ext/tt_news and you upload the unpacked version to your server...

You shpuld definately go with version 1!

Salu!