[TYPO3-ttnews] new version of lonewsdownloads

Lina Wolf liste at linawolf.de
Sun Jul 25 00:30:44 CEST 2010

If the possibilities of tt_news to display the lsit of download files in
single view is not sufficent or if your project is using dam to attach files
to tt_news, then lonewsdownloads might be a solution. If the files are kept
in dam you can access any dam field. If they are kept in the file system
lables for the files can be added in an additional field. Have a look at the
manual.

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/lonewsdownloads/current/

Today I updated the manual with pictures from TYPO3 4.4 and new examples,
now you have the choice between two different example TypoScript
configurations. One of them can be styled by an HTML-Template.

Please let me know if you experience any trouble using lonewsdownloads or if
there is something you cannot realize with it in displaying download file
list with tt_news.