[TYPO3-ttnews] Default date used in latest view

David ARNOULT - Edition & Internet Operations d.arnoult at topsolid.com
Thu Jul 15 12:13:52 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

I have a question for you: I am using tt_news 3.01 on Typo3 4.3.

I have both languages (En is default + Fr) and got one article localized in
Fr (so 2 records).

Both articles are linked (Fr is the localization of the En) and they have
different dates of creation.

In the French latest view, it seems that the date used to show the article
is always the one of the article in default language (En in my case).

Does anyone know how to plug in tt-news to use the date of the localized
article ?

Thanks for help!

David

PS: Keep TYPO3 the best CMS ever!