[TYPO3-ttnews] SinglePID & RSS feed

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 12:50:31 CEST 2010

Hi Janosch,

Just to confirm the constant you need to set is:

plugin.tt_news.singlePid = [ID of your single page]

I would recommend using the TypoScript object browser and check the
value of:

xmlnews.10.singlePid

Use the "Substituted constants in green" option from the drop down at
the bottom of the page to see the value which is being set.

HTH,

Oliver