[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news and DAM an crop images

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sun Jul 11 14:17:18 CEST 2010

Hi Michael,

It should work as EXT:dam_ttnews simply uses the image configuration
TypoScript from tt_news when it renders out the images in
EXT:dam_ttnews/imageMarkerFunc.php.

By the way the parameter should actually be "maxW = 150", also I do not
believe "maxW" and "maxH" support the "c" crop-scaling flag. This might
explain your problem ;)

Best regards,

Oliver

--