[TYPO3-ttnews] How to set tt_news-field datetime to readonlyfor BE-usergroup

Tobias Schaefer tobias.schaefer at ptb.de
Tue Jul 6 17:12:12 CEST 2010

Hi Philipp,

I tried TCEFORM.tt_news.datetime.disabled = 1 too, but if the usergroup has
access to the datetime-field within the Allowed excludefields it doesn't
have any effect -> the datetime-field is shown anyway.
If I set TCEFORM.tt_news.datetime.disabled = 1 in the TSconfig of the tt_news-sysfolder
both the datetime and the archivedate-field are hidden for all users.
But I wanted only the datefield-field to be disabled for a certain usergroup.
The problem is that the archivedate-field is shown in the area of the datetime-field
and if I disable datetime it takes away the archivedate too.

Cheers, Tobias